Accepting applications for our Q4i Peer Accountability & Coaching (PAC) program
Our PAC program enables brokers to enhance their sales, develop a new and better conversation with their buyers, and strengthen their pipeline long-term. It takes hard work, commitment, and a desire to grow. We work alongside you each step of the way to help you get to where you want to go.
To qualify, candidates must:
- Be a producer who controls a book of business
- Have a desire to write a minimum of $100,000 worth of new business in the next 12 months
- Possess a desire to break away from the traditional, spreadsheet-approach to selling
- Be willing to work hard, but celebrate even harder 😀
- What is the investment?
$7,250 over 6 months and 2 hours of hard work a week
For the upcoming cohort, $500/month per participant for 6 months
- What will I receive?
- Prospecting strategies to fill your pipeline and keep it full
- Messaging to create clear differentiation and be attractive to prospects
- Sales training and system proven to close deals
- Sales collateral and development help
- Personal business plan and development help
- How does it work?
- Sales training through monthly group coaching calls
- Individual monthly accountability check-ins
- Peer group accountability and collaboration on and between calls
- Pipeline development and management on and in between calls
- Key Performance Indicators to help you understand and improve the right numbers on and in between calls