Investing in new technology only pays off if you also invest your time to learn how to use it. Technology can help you achieve your goals by becoming more focused, efficient, and successful. But too often, we see agencies make financial investments in a CRM and not make the time investment in learning how to use it—that’s where our Marketing Fundamentals: HubSpot course comes in!
The give and take
- Learn the ins and outs of using HubSpot as your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool for prospecting and marketing.
- Make the commitment and attend one-hour Zoom sessions with a group of peers for eight weeks.
- Prepare for each session with a homework assignment. Challenge yourself and put your new skills to work.
- Attend drop-in office hours each week for additional help with assignments.
- Come to each call prepared for accountability and group discussions around your newfound skills.
The bottom line
We want you to feel empowered and ready to effectively use HubSpot as your CRM for managing prospecting and marketing communications.
- What’s the cost?
$3,000 per agency. Two attendees per agency, please! One strategic and one tactical person works well.
- What’s the commitment?
Along with carving out time for Zoom sessions, you’ll need to set aside time to do the homework assignments before each course session.
- What are the requirements?
A paid HubSpot subscription. Not sure which subscription you need? We’ll help you out!
You also need an eagerness to learn, a Zoom account, a webcam, and a microphone.