Are you selling clients what they WANT to buy or what they HAVE to buy?
The difference is profound between what brokers sell and what clients are willing to buy.
- Clients need to buy insurance for their businesses and benefits for their employees
- Insurance products are commodity sales which make price the focus
- Business owners want to have safe, thriving businesses where people want to come to work
- Clients want results and are willing to pay people who help them achieve results
- Relationships strengthen when you have multiple ways to help clients be more successful